Smoothies are a great way to tempt a fussy eater to have a nutritious breakfast or just to hide the fact that you are giving them a couple of portions of fruit.
- 85g fresh or frozen summer berries
- 1 small banana, peeled and cut into chunks
- 3 tbsp strawberry yoghurt
- 2 tsp clear honey(optional)
- 4 tbsp cold milk
- If using frozen fruits leave them to defrost for about 20 minutes.
- Put the banana, fruit/berries, yoghurt and honey into a blender and whiz for 1-2 minutes, until smooth.
- Add the milk and whiz again until frothy.