- 250g fine desiccated coconut
- 100g fine desiccated coconut (keep aside to coat the sweet)
- 395g can of sweet condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom / cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cashew nut
- A few strands of saffron
Soak the saffron in a tablespoon of milk and let it sit for about 10 minutes to infuse.
Mix all the ingredients together and cook over low heat for about five minutes.
Cool and shape into small balls.
Roll the balls one by one in the desiccated coconut.
Excellent Source of: Fibre, Iron, Copper, Manganese
Recipe courtesy of: