- Ice Lollies are very refreshing for a hot day or a relaxing weekend,
- Use a variety of different fruits including mango and pear, and strawberry and watermelon.
- Loaded with vitamins.
- 50g sugar
- 60 ml water
- 250g strawberries
- 250g watermelon, cubed and deseeded
- Put the sugar and water into a small saucepan and boil until syrupy (about 3 minutes). Allow to cool.
- Puree the strawberries and sieve to get rid of the seeds. Puree the watermelon and mix with the pureed strawberries and cooled syrup.
- Pour the mixture into ice lolly moulds and freeze.