Starting a business is not easy. How about taking it to the next level? This is what entrepreneurs dream of.
Are you a woman in business? If top of your list this year is to scale your business and grow it to higher heights. Then this event for you.
Our speaker for this event is Award Winning Entrepreneur Joanne Mwangi Yelbert. A seasoned entrepreneur with practical experience and well equipped to take you through steps you need to take to scale your business.
She is the Founder and CEO of PMS Group LTD. A company she started 22 years ago.
PMS Group is the only Kenyan firm to bag 3 Awards at the Kenya Top 100 Medium sized awards to date. She will share her story and what it took to scale her business which has grown exponentially.
It’s now your turn, it’s time to make those bold boss moves! Join other women in business for this breakfast event.
When: Friday February 8th
Time: 8.30 a.m to 11.30 a.m
Venue: Pride Inn Rhapta, Rhapta Road, Westlands
Cost Ksh. 3,000 advance
Ksh. 3,500 at the venue
Book your slot for this event. Pay via Mpesa Buy goods 43295. Need further info? Call 0708 115132
HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT OUR EVENT SPEAKER
- Joanne Mwangi – Yelbert is the Founder and current CEO of Professional Marketing Services Limited.
- PMS Group is the only Kenyan firm to bag 3 Awards at the Kenya Top 100 Medium sized awards to date – being the No. 1 enterprise, the best in the service sector and with Joanne as the top entrepreneur in 2010.
- Joanne is also the founder and chair of Federation of Women Entrepreneur Associations (FEWA), which aims at capacity building, entrepreneurship and business development training, service delivery, creating rights awareness and mentoring especially of young women entrepreneurs.
- The organization empowers women who are the backbone of our society and this has brought a significant change in the country.
- Through FEWA, she represents Kenya on the FEMCOM board.
- Joanne has served as Chair of many organizations including; Organization of Women in International Trade (OWIT), Eastern Africa Women Entrepreneur Exchange Network Kenya Chapter (EAWEEXN), Advertising Standards Council and an accomplished Rotarian among many others
Due to her exceptional leadership skills and excellent performance at PMS over the years, Joanne has gained a reputation in the local and regional market for providing exceptional service delivery by ensuring that there is mutual trust among employees and clients, resulting in the expansion of the company to cater for greater marketing needs.