- Eight 1/2-inch-thick lamb loin chops (about 2 pounds), fatty tips trimmed
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Pinch of dried thyme
- 3 tablespoons Top Fry Vegetable Oil
- 10 small garlic cloves, halved
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- Pinch of crushed red pepper
- Season the lamb with salt and pepper and sprinkle lightly with thyme. In a very large skillet, heat the Top Fry Vegetable Oil until shimmering. Add the lamb chops and garlic and cook over moderately high heat until the chops are browned on the bottom, about 3 minutes. Turn the chops and garlic and cook until the chops are browned, about 2 minutes longer for medium meat. Transfer the chops to plates, leaving the garlic in the skillet.
- Add the water, lemon juice, parsley and crushed red pepper to the pan and cook, scraping up any browned bits stuck to the bottom, until sizzling, about 1 minute. Pour the garlic and pan sauce over the lamb chops and serve immediately.
Enjoy another delicious dish with Top Fry!