Christine Khasinah-Odero is the Founder and Managing Director of Supamamas.
Supamamas was started out with the need to provide information and create events that would bring mothers together so they can improve various aspects of their lives, network and connected to brands and companies. It was started in 2011.
The company later branched out to have a major presence online through its unique local portal www.supamamas.co.ke a hub of information everything mum and baby in Kenya.
Christine is a Business Administration (Marketing) graduate of U.S.I.U-Africa and holds a MBA in Marketing from Liverpool University. She also holds Professional Postgraduate Qualifications in Marketing from Marketing Society of Kenya and in Total Quality Management from Kenya Institute of Management.
Recognitions she has received include:
- Up Magazine 2013 Kenya’s Top 5 Women Under 40, 2013
- South Africa’s CEO’s Magazine Finalist, Most Influential Women In Business in Africa SME Category 2013.
- South Africa’s CEO’s Magazine Finalist Most Influential Women in Business in Africa SME Category, 2014.
- Business Daily Kenya’s Top 40 Under 40 Women 2014.
- CFC Stanbic Bank Finalist Rising Star awards, Entrepreneur Category 2015.
- South Africa’s CEO’s Magazine Country Winner Most Influential Women in Business in Africa SME Category, 2015.
As a company, Supamamas passion is to empower as many mums as possible to strive for excellence as mothers both in their personal and professional lives. She also started a mentorship outfit SupaSisters for professional women to impact the next generation of younger women by sharing their stories and experiences.
She also organizes community service initiatives through Supamamas to rally mums and corporates to give back. She has organized CSR activities to:
- Kenyatta National Hospital Pediatric Cancer and Maternity Ward.
- Langata Women’s Prison.
- Nyumba ya Tumaini Home of Rehabilitated street Boys’ in Rongai.
- Rehema Center that gives a safe haven to Pregnant teens.
- In November 2014, she organized a special fun day for families with kids with families with special needs.
- In 2015, she organised a Mentorship session for Class 8’s at Umoja 1 Primary School.
She is a also a proud member of the Rotary Club of Langata and Board Member of Marketing Society of Kenya.