- This vegetarian meal makes a delicious, nutritious lunch.
- The little pancakes are great for your baby to pick up and chew on.
- They contain iron, calcium and beta carotene.
1 tsp olive oil
50g finely grated carrot
- Make the pancakes by beating together the flour, milk, egg and oil until you have a thick batter.
- Add in the grated carrot, and stir well.
- Heat a little oil until hot then drop the batter, a dessertspoon at a time, into the oil.
- Once browned, turn over and cook the other side. Cook until all the batter is used up.
- Serve with some soft cheese, and slices of fruit or tomatoes.