PARAPET HOSPITALITY AND BUSINESS INSTITUTE (www.parapetinstitute.ac.ke) is a training institution incorporated in Kenya to provide diploma courses to secondary school leavers and those already in the labour market in the areas of hospitality and business management.
We mark a new dawn of improved standards in the training of hospitality and business management professionals by providing skilled labor and creating opportunities for those locked out of university education.
Increasing urbanization, expanding domestic and foreign tourism industry and a rising middle class will continue to offer opportunities to our hospitality and business graduates and by leveraging on our industry knowledge, up-to-date facilities and market-oriented curriculum, we will produce superior graduates who will fit in today’s globalized economy.
PHBI is registered by the Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology under Reg. No. MOHEST/PC/1613/011 and accredited by TIVET (Technical, Industrial, Vocational and Entrepreneurship Training)
Our vision is to be the leading hospitality and business management institute in Africa.
Our Mission is to provide rigorous, market-oriented hospitality and business training, using the latest state of the art training facilities, a highly qualified and motivated workforce and in conducive learning environment at affordable rates.
We also offer short courses such as:
· Home Management Program – ideal for your housekeepers, domestic managers that fully equip your staff into priceless assets able to plan their schedules, do the cleaning in a professional way in your homes and also deal with emergencies such as first aid especially for children and fire fighting.
· Cookery & Bakery skills – for those looking at a career in the hospitality industry, looking to start their own professional business or just looking to improve their skills in the kitchen
· Food and Beverage Production, Service and Sales – professionals in the hospitality industry
· Front Office Techniques
· Housekeeping Operations
· Customer Service Skills Level I & II – professional customer service skills aimed at taking your customers to the next level.
· Professional Cleaning and Sanitation Techniques
The list is endless as we also tailor make courses to suit diverse organizational and individual needs.
We are situated on the 5th Floor of Eagle House on Kimathi Street Opposite Corner House. Call: 0729 361 922 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact person would be Roseline Munga, Direct line 0726 895 937