If you’re planning a cesarean delivery or you want to be prepared in case you need to have a C-section, you might have questions about the recovery process.
Here are some tips:
- Treat your C-section incision with care
During the C-section recovery process, discomfort and fatigue are common. To promote healing:
- Take it easy. Rest when possible.Try to keep everything that you and your baby might need within reach. For the first couple of weeks, avoid lifting anything heavier than your baby.
- Support your abdomen. Use good posture when you stand and walk. Hold your abdomen near the incision during sudden movements, such as coughing, sneezing or laughing.
- Seek pain relief. Your health care provider might recommend pain killers or other medications to relieve pain. Most pain relief medications are safe for breast-feeding women.
- Drink plenty of fluids. Drinking lots of fluids can help replace those lost during delivery and breast-feeding, as well as help prevent constipation.
Once you get the okay from your doctor that your C-section scar is well healed Try Hydra-Oil : Hydra-Oil’s formulation assists in diminishing the appearance of scars including c-section scars.
Apply twice a day by massaging gently in a circular motion until absorbed.Use for a minimum of 3 months. Individual results may vary from person to person.Its available is leading Supermarkets and pharmacies retailing at Ksh.565/– for 60 ml and Ksh.850 for 125ml.