- Yoghurt with bananas make perfect instant baby food and they combine well with many other fruits like peach, mango, blueberry and strawberries.
- They are easy to digest, unlikely to cause an allergy and good for the treatment of constipation and diarrhoea.
- Babies need more fat in their diet than adults so don’t give low fat baby yoghurt.
- This is good for babies 9months onwards.
- 1 medium sized ripe banana
- 3 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp mild natural yoghurt (not low fat)
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend to a puree.